10th SHIMUNI OPEN!
Several enthusiastic friends, in love with the sea, wind and waves, started an adventure in 2008, organizing the Shimuni Extreme Speed One Hour Slalom.
It was the weekend of 12-14 September 2008, bora had invaded the Maun Channel and Shimuni got its first winners:
1. Tine Slabe (SLO 6)
2. Marin Siriščević Sira (CRO 22)
3. Andrej Kocjan Koc (SLO 601)
4. Niko Dujmović (CRO 105)
5. Ivan Kljaković Gašpić – Bambi (CRO - D)
1. Vedrana Brnčić (CRO 134)
2. Dijana Muftić (CRO - K)
3. Anja Štefan (CRO - N)
The 10th anniversary of the Shimuni Open is upon us, the weekend at the end of summer which we cannot imagine passing anywhere else but in Šimuni, at Punta which is at its most colorful at this time of the year!
Dear friends, we hope this weekend is circled in your calendars as well! The invitation is here and surprises abound – come at least for the :)
WHEN AND WHERE?
Camping Village Šimuni
Šimuni 106, 23251 Kolan, Pag Island
29 September - 1(2) October 2017
SHIMUNI OPEN PRIZE FUND:
HRK 85,000.00 (HRK 55,000.00 - in cash + HRK 30,000.00 in kind)
At the moment the most popular cover band in Europe - Loco Band from Beograd
HRK 200.00 per competitor
- The fee includes the competitors fee, promotional t-shirt and gala dinner on Saturday 30 September 2017
- The registration fee for the first 50 registered participants (on a joint list for all disciplines) includes free accommodation (tourist tax and registration are not included in the registration fee).
- Free accommodation is determined by the order of received valid entries. Entries that are not confirmed by making the payment within 7 days from the date of submitting an entry form will not be considered for free accommodation.
- Address your payment to:
- Jedriličarski klub Surfbase Šimuni, Šestinski trg 5, 10000 Zagreb, tax number (OIB):19960896157
- Privredna Banka Zagreb, IBAN: HR6723400091110529325
- Reference – depending on the discipline you are registering for: “windsurfing/kitesurfing/catamaran sailing/SUP regata 2017”
- Payment must include the full name of the competitor
ACCOMMODATION AND FOOD:
Accommodation in mobile homes is free for the first 50 registered participants (on a joint list for all disciplines).
- Accommodation prices for other competitors and accompanying persons:
- price for the accommodation of 4-6 persons in one mobile home – accommodation arrangements are made by the organizer
- competitors / accompanying persons = HRK 55.00 / day / person – period from 29 September – 1 October 2017
- accommodation in a mobile home in which you are staying alone at your request
- max. 4 persons = HRK 300.00, mobile home / day
- max. 6 persons = HRK 380.00, mobile home / day
* Tourist tax and registration are not included in the price
The gala dinner on 30 September 2017 is included for the competitors in the entry fee, and for the accompanying persons is HRK 100.00 – a voucher for the gala dinner can be purchased at the Race Office on Friday at the Shimuni race tent (in front of the Mali Raj Restaurant), on Saturday in Punta at the Shimuni race tent or at the Mali Raj Restaurant when arriving for the dinner.
The gala dinner starts at 19:00 h
For additional information, please contact: email@example.com