BE HAPPY BUT SAFE!
PREVENTION & PROTECTION
Please be responsible and take care of yourself and others.
UPDATE (9th July 2020)
All guests that had a reservation with arrival date up to 15th of June 2020 had the right to transfer their reservation to any other available date or to receive the whole deposit payment back. Reservations made for arrivals after 15th of June still have one of the following possibilities:
- the deposit will be returned as followed by the regulations:
- to use full deposit in 2021 with special discount of 30% on accommodation price.
UPDATE (27th June 2020)
If you feel symptoms of disease indicating the contagious disease COVID-19 (coughing, throat ache and tickle, difficulty of breathing, muscle ache, redness and if you have fever), please do not go to a Medical Practice or Emergency Medical Service.
Inform the responsible person in your accommodation facility about those symptoms to provide you with medical personal.
NAME AND SURNAME: DAVOR ŠANKO
TELEPHONE NUMBER: +385 99 4827 123
For easier and faster border crossing (for certain countries), fill out the form below:
- Keep the recommended distance
- Wash your hands thoroughly
- Use disinfectants
- Wear protective equipment
- Do not touch eyes, mouth and nose with dirty hands
- Take care of yourself and your loved ones
- The sea and the sun are helping;)
- Enjoy your vacation
In case COVID-19 symptoms arise, the protocol is as follows:
- The guest must stay isolated in his/her room/MH/caravan/tent and contact the reception team (Davor Š.) on 00385 99 4827 123
- The reception team contacts the competent doctor in the tourist clinic (if applicable) or the competent/on-duty epidemiologist.
- When COVID-19 is suspected:
- a swab will be taken from the guest and then they wait for results in a hotel room/MH /other or they go to a reference hospital in the county where they undergo a swab test for Covid-19 and wait for results (in both cases the results are available the next day)
- epidemiological treatment of contacts and placement in self-isolation (guests in a hotel room/MH/other or quarantine; employees at home or in quarantine)
- If the test is positive, decontamination of the room/MH/other follows after the departure of the guest as well as other rooms in which the guest stayed – according to the epidemiological indications.
THE BEACH IS IN!
This 2 km long beach covering an area of 20,000 m2 is one of the most functional and beautiful beaches on the Adriatic. It is spacious enough to accommodate all guests!
2,500 hours of sunshine a year, clean sea and salt have a beneficial effect on the health of an individual. Enjoy the beach every day but act responsibly.
- Contact: 00385 23 697 441
- Working hours: 08:00 -22:00
RESTAURANT MALI RAJ
- Working hours: 08:00 -22:00
- Breakfast: 08:00 – 10:00
- FOOD DELIVERY: 13:00- 21:00 // 00385 99 362 2400
- Working hours: 07:00 – 13:30 h / 14:30 -21:00
Working hours: 09:00 – 19:00
The services we currently offer:
- Facial care
- Manicure – gel and permanent nail polish
- Eyelash extensions, lash lifting
- Eyebrow micropigmentation
- Waxing and sugar paste hair removal
- Anti-cellulite treatments
- Kamp Šimuni will open from 15 May, 2020
- Camping amenities (sporting facilities, food service establishments, stores, services etc.) will be available in accordance with anti-epidemic measures. Most establishments have announced their opening by the end of May. For additional information please send us an email to [email protected] or call us at 00385 23 697 441.
- Burger bar will not open in 2020
- For safety reasons non-guest campsite access is not permitted until further notice
Thank you to all of you who have been with us for many years, all of you who have just recently become part of our family and all of you who are well on your way to become a part of our family. Thank you for spending the most wonderful moments of the year with us.
Your satisfaction is our biggest reward.
With great responsibility and respect for you, after a long summer and wonderful moments, we start realizing the plan which involves new projects and improvements on the campsite so it can welcome you once again with its full splendour.
This year we have the same goal in mind, but the inevitability of the Covid-19 virus situation nevertheless dictates different methods of realization.
In order to get through this period of social, economic, and social paralysis as painlessly as possible, we have adopted the following temporary measures:
- For the safety of guests and employees, the Šimuni campsite will be completely closed until 15 May 2020. Depending on the situation and the instructions of the Crisis Control Center on the campsite opening will be updated in a timely manner.
- Croatia is coping well with the outbreak of the Covid-19 virus and its prevention. This is the path we want to take to get the Covid-19 virus situation under control as soon as possible.
GOOD TO KNOW
Conditions and rules of making reservations at the time of the pandemic:
- All guests with reservations up to 15 June 2020 have the right to transfer their reservation to any other available date. If the guests still wish to cancel the reservation, the Šimuni campsite will refund any advance payment made.
- Reservations made for arrivals after 15 June 2020 are subject to the standard booking rules, which can be viewed HERE!
- At this point, the only exception for guests with reservations after 15 June is that they can transfer their reservation to any other available date.
- In the event that a pandemic caused by COVID-19 is not brought under control by 1 June 2020, and guests who have made a reservation after 15 June 2020 cannot physically consume the contracted service at the Šimuni campsite, the booking terms and conditions will change in favour of the guest.
- ALL INFORMATION ABOUT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE BOOKING CAN BE OBTAINED AT: [email protected]
No cases of COVID-19 virus infection have been reported at the Šimuni campsite. Since the safety of all the staff and guests of the Šimuni campsite is a paramount issue, we are developing a system of work that will contribute to satisfactory hygienic conditions (appropriate disinfectants, protocols, etc.) and safety within the campsite. More on this topic soon.
The healthiest way to look at tourism is through people because the heart of tourism lies in them.
We wish everyone a lot of health and hope for a fast stabilization of the virus.
Receive warm greetings from the Maržić family and the staff of the Šimuni campsite
Reservations: +385 23 697 441
Summer 07:00 - 23:00 / Winter 08:00 - 22:00