Rules for camping with dogs
- Dogs in the camp should always be on a leash
- Make sure your dog has plenty of water
- Always pick up your dog’s droppings
- Dogs in the camp must be vaccinated and have a chip
- If you travel with pets, make sure they have valid passports
- Dogs can be washed in sanitary facilities 1 and 2
- Pets are allowed to stay in mobile homes and bungalows
- Bowls for water and bags for droppings can be purchased at the camp’s info desk
Locations of dog beaches
White Seagull beach and Two Sailors beach have special spots for dogs and pets.
The nearest veterinary station is located in the city of Pag, at Splitska b.b.
Working hours: 07:00-14:00
Working hours: 00:00-24:00